Senior Human Resource Executive
Passionate about the well-being of employees? Detailed-oriented that nothing wrong can go unspotted by you? Ready to be making a difference companywide? Join us, be a little different.
The essence of your job will be:
- Maintaining company’s ecosystem to create an efficient working environment.
- Focusing on strategic human resource management of the company.
- Providing administrative support to create a smooth-running environment in the company.
- Serving as a link between company and employee.
- Leading talent sourcing and retention process for all offices of the company.
- Understanding and creating company policies and procedures.
- Providing operational support to other departments in the company.
- Managing leave system, benefits administration and performance management.
- Conveying information within the office with seamless ease.
- Handling employee relations in the company as well as providing the support and counsel needed.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and professionalism with all points of contact.
- Organized and proactive.
- Strong attention to detail, yet able to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible, able to work independently as well as work in a team
- Articulate, able to communicate information or decisions fluently and confidently.
- Excellent spoken and written communications.
- People person, with high emotional intelligence.
- Passionate, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Tactful and professional when handling confidential documents.
- Preferably with 2-3 years working experience in HR and related field.
If you thought you were reading your own biography, we'd like to hear from you.
If you want the above to be your biography, we would also like to hear from you.
After all, transforming lives, organisations, and communities is what we do.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities