Customer Service Executive Job Descriptions
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process required documents, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Covers all aspect of related customer service scope.
· Liaise directly with customers to promptly respond to customer enquiries (e.g. pricing, delivery information, warranty and etc.).
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
· Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
· Suggest solutions when a product malfunction.
· Follow up on customer interactions.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Proven customer support experience.
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
· Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
· Strong command in written & spoken English.
Relevant degree in Information Technology, PR, MassComm or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
Exposure to the emerging online business and experience a wider social network market and ability to learn to sharpen your skills.