- Support the NFO sales outlets by formulating and implementing promotional activities to achieve sales targets.
- Provide updates on marketing and sales performance, business environment, industry trends and keep abreast of competitors' business development.
- Analyse and provide timely feedback on sales initiatives program with the aim to achieve better sales result.
- Provide sales support to Sales Operators and Agents to achieve set targets.
- To conduct training for Agents and Sales Operators to improve customer service.
- Perform trade area study on potential site for business growth and improve sales on low performing Agents.
- Assist in implementing community projects for the Company and Agents.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Commerce or its equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years' of working experience in sales and marketing.
- Must be conversant in English, Bahasa Malaysia and local Chinese dialects.
- Pleasant personality with good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own car.
Perks and Benefits
Pan Malaysian Pools Sdn Bhd, with interest in the gaming industry is currently on the lookout for energetic, self-driven and passionate individuals to be part of its dynamic team.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package that includes performance bonus, Group Term Life Insurance coverage, Group Hospital and Surgical Insurance coverage, medical benefits, dental benefits and other fringe benefits.