- Assist CEO on all personal and confidential matters.
- Provide administrative and full spectrum of secretarial support to CEO including schedule for meeting and appointment and travel arrangement.
- Assist in preparing report and presentations for business review meeting and other department meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff
- Monitor the deadlines and follow ups with Head of department on progress from time to time
- Undertake all other assignment or related duties as assigned by the CEO as and when required.
- At least Diploma/ Advanced diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ administration/ Management/ Marketing or any equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in Sales & Marketing/ PA work in manufacturing/ trading industry preferred.
- Good coordination, planning and organization in carrying out daily duties and responsibilities with high integrity and interpersonal skills.
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
- Possess own transport, and able to travel domestic / overseas on business trip whenever necessary.
- Language: Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu. (MUST both in written and spoken)
- Must be able to work at Bandar Seri Alam, Masai.
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical / Transport / outstation Allowance.
- EPF & Socso.
- Personal Development Opportunities.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?