- Responsible for Production planning and scheduling.
- Develop and monitor weekly and monthly production schedule to determine the sequence and lead time of each operation.
- Monitor and track daily production input and output to ensure successful order fulfillment.
- Develop and implement solutions in case of variance from the production plans.
- Develop emergency plan for assembly delays, downturns or other critical conditions and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Provide capacity feedback in production planning, monitor production progress and delivery status.
- Control production on leading start plan in consideration of material availability, follow up production WIP progress, and monitor delivery status.
- Perform analysis and forecast on raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Work closely with production team and other departments and provide solution to ensure smooth production operations.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping at all times in order to work in a safe and conducive environment.
- Manage the facilities and machineries maintenance as well as other tasks requested by the management.
- At least Diploma/ Advanced diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Material Planning or any field.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field require for this position.
- Required skills: production planning, problem solving skill, Microsoft Office.
- Preferably executive specializing in manufacturing/ production operation or equivalent. Experience in garment/apparel industry is a plus.
- Details oriented and able to prioritise tasks according to strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to function in a teamwork based environment.
- Language: Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu.
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical / Transport / outstation Allowance.
- EPF & Socso.
- Personal Development Opportunities.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?