• Position: Sales Coordinator
• Salary: RM 2800-3500
• Job location: Jalan Tandang (Section 51), Petaling Jaya
Our client is industry leading distribution company and bearing supplier servicing vehicle aftermarket and industrial bearings.They represent and hold exclusive and authorized distribution-ship of world renowned brands in the bearing industry.
Currently they are looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to assume the important role in assisting daily sales administration activities. This position will be based at their head office in Petaling Jaya.
Candidates who aspire for this role must be some one who is enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer service as the role will entail interaction with customers on regular basis.
About the job
This is primarily office bound position where the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support role to sales and service activities. This role is critical to providing customers with timely and dependable support for delivery of product orders.
Main job responsibilities:
• Manage day-to-day customer enquiries on company's products and services.
• Providing administrative pre and post sales support to sales team on daily activities covering customer orders, quotation and billing.
• Processing of sales orders and all associated administration.
• Generate and Processing of customer orders.
• Attending to general sales support for the field sales team in developing new business.
• Coordinate and Liaise internal departments to ensure deadlines are met.
The successful candidate must be a female in age group 26-35, possess a Diploma qualification in Business or equivalent and would have at least 2 years of similar experience in sales support role in previous work experience.
• Female preferred; service oriented person.
• Minimum qualification: Diploma/STPM or degree.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience of employing a high level of initiative and self motivation to achieve service standards.
• Strong communication and people management skills.
• Proficient in English,BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Computer literate; well versed in Microsoft Excel applications.
Application for the job
Interested candidates are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your resume for our review. You may apply online by clicking the apply button 'Apply to this position' to submit your resume. Alternatively, candidates may forward resume to us directly via our E-mail at email@example.com