1) Work with CNC Milling / Wire EDM / Surface Grinding.
2) Make adjustments to machine control speed, feed and cutting path.
3) Complete his machining tasks within the required timelines, ensuring adherence to product specification.
4) Responsible for In-Process Quality Control to ensure the product is defect free and ready for next process in production.
5) Ensure the machine are well maintained, strictly adhere to preventive maintenance schedule & 5S obtain.
6) Ensure to maintenance of records and documentation adhering to ISO quality standards.
1) At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2) Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
3) Required Skill(s): CNC Milling, Wire EDM, Precision Grinding.
4) Experienced machinist by profession with Surfcam and 2D / 3D programming will be an advantage.
5) Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, shifts, weekends before and after schedule as needed.
6) Able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 016-4597395
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance