1) Develop manufacturing process such as selection of tools, cutting path, and clamping requirement.
2) Experienced with Wire EDM / CNC Milling process from programming and define setup process.
3) Plan and complete his / her machining programme within the required timelines, ensuring adherence to product specification.
4) Selection of cutting tools.
5) Create setup sheets and tool sheets to guide setup and operation of machine.
6) Responsible for In-Process Quality Control to ensure the product is defect free and ready for next process in production.
7) Ensure the application of engineering solutions comply with engineering principles.
8) Lead the team to achieve department's objectives.
1) At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2) Required Skill(s): SURFCAM / CADCAM
3) Knowledge of tool-making and machining processes.
4) Knowledge of 5s and lean concepts and ability to help move forward with achieving department goals.
5) Able to identify, organize, estimate and recognize differences or similarities with excellent attention to detail.
6) Able to provide guidance and direction to staff including setting production targets and monitoring performance.
7) Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends before and after schedule as needed.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: email@example.com Tel: 016-4597395
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance