In Atomic, employee is the most valueable asset where they are our family member. We provide employee improvement scheme to our staff to improvement their knowledge and skill.
This is a newly created job role that reports to the Operation Director. You will be in charge of working closely with equipment manufacturer to provide technical supports for the clients and client's equipment's on site.
• Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
• Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
• Provide high level technical support or training to customers at their location.
• Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
• Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers
• Timely and professionally handle field sales/service calls and issues arising from the field sales/service visits, triage with field applications scientists as appropriate
• Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
• Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
• Able to travel nationwide or WW to meet manufacturers/customers
• Establish and develop good customer service relationships
• Diploma/Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent
• You have a passion for learning about new technology and products.
• Multilingual ability is a plus.
• Proven track record in sale or service of scientific/Capital equipment (candidates with experience in Failure analysis such as SEM, AFM, Microscopes are also welcome)
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule
• Min 1-3 years’ Experience in Industrial/Failure Analysis, R & D Equipment. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
• Able to visit local and overseas customers/suppliers when needed
• 40-60% travel opportunities
• Candidates with sales or service experience in other relevant industries such as Electronics/Semiconductor/Manufacturing/Life sciences/Oil and Gas/Chemical/Plastics are welcome to apply
• Possess driving license
• Training on instrument will be provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Thank you !!
Interested candidates may send in detailed resume stating current and expected salary to us.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Oversea training opportunity
- Personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On Job Traveling opportunity
- Open culture
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Free snacks / Happy hours