1) Assist sales team in RFQ (Request for quotation), support in the preparation of quotation to customer and follow up on the PO from customer.
2) Identify and generate sales opportunities through the development of new and existing accounts to achieve and exceed targeted sales on a monthly basis.
3) Plan and organize customer visits and provide efficient and professional response to customer enquiries and requests.
4) Assisting in implementation of sales and marketing strategy.
5) Follow up with planner, production and logistic department to ensure the delivery date is met and check quantity and quality of goods before sales.
6) Handle customers' complaints and verification of defective products.
7) Build and maintaibn excellent business relationship with existing and new customers, as well as suppliers and vendors to achieve department's and company's target profit.
8) Expand martket share and increase customer base.
1) At least 3 year experiences in Mechanical engineering and basic knowledge in technical drawing or equivalent.
2) Able to travel oversea ecspecially Thailand or outstation and able to work over time.
3) Work independently with minimum advice.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 012-4221921
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance