1. Monitor and manage stock movement- Stock in(from suppliers), stock out (from HQ) , stock transfer (outlet to outlet)and Return Stock(outlets to HQ)
2. Handle weekly stock replenishment order from outlets
3. Analyze and forecast consumption pattern based on stock movement and to identify optimum inventory planning on Sales event
4. Effectively coordinate with outlets on inventory planning and control
5. Outlets and HQ Stock take
6. Generate stock report, sales report and stock take reports from the inventory system
7. Prepare closing stock report to finance department
8. Performs any other tasks or projects as assigned by the Management from time to time
Min Diploma level in business management or any other related field
1. Experience in supply chain management would be an added advantage
2. Able to actively share knowledge and solution across the warehouse employees and other functional departments to ensure goals are met
1. Computer literate in Microsoft Office, good written & verbal communication skills.
2. Good interpersonal skills, result oriented and posses positive attitude.
3. An analytical mind with strong mathematic skills.
4. Excellent knowledge on data analysis
· Miscellaneous Allowance
· Medical claim
· Staff Purchase
· 5 days week