1) Develop and maintain Company's Quality, Health and Safety Management System (QHSMS) in complying with ISO 9001, ITAF16949, EICC etc.
2) Liaise with customer /third party auditor on audit matter.
3) Plan and conduct internal audit, complete follow-up non-compliance issue.
4) Coordinate and implement Company's ITAF16949 certification exercise.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Diploma any field.
2) Familiar operate with Ms Office.
3) Candidate with Quality Management Systems (QMS), Document Control (ISO/ISM), Internal Quality Audit experience are add advantages.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 017-4013388
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance