- Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
- Identify ‘heavy’ and ‘low turn’ inventory items and maintain communication reports for sales team.
- Perform inventory adjustments (quantity and price variance analysis)
- Perform visual validation of received merchandise to description and package details from original purchase order.
- Manage the RTV (Return to Vendor) process. Includes item documentation - tracking, adjusting / destroying.
- Input product description information into computer systems.
- Involve in pysical stock count.
Job Requirements :
- Preferable candidates with accounting background.
- At least 1 year working experience in inventory.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of commitment to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Meticulous and with great attention to details.
- Possess initiative and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Application and Computerized Accounting.
- Have a high level of integrity, firm, responsible and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.