1) Receiving training from the concerned people in addition to perform duties in several departments such as Procurement, Admin & HR, Account, Sales etc. of a particular organization.
2) Learning staff functions, management viewpoints, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of an organization in the corporate world.
3) Learning knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
4) Performing additional duties which are often assigned to management trainee by a particular company apart from the above mentioned duties.
1) Candidate must possess at least SPM / Certificate in Business, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any field.
2) PC literate (Microsoft Office).
3) Able to handle a number of tasks concurrently.
4) Self-discipline & motivate, hardworking, good time management and ability to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance