Accountable for the respect of contractual obligations by Supplier in his/her portfolio, in the daily performance of Repair Services, within the scope of delegation provided by the Supplier Manager, in terms of :
The Repair Specialist shall ensure that the Supplier is respecting technical standard (SB, upgrades …), workscope (minor, major repair,…) and certification (EASA, FAA, CAAS, …) requested in each Repair order.
The Repair Specialist shall challenge the workscope proposed by the Supplier according guidelines defined in the Repair Order or by Engineering, and shall get support from relevant stakeholder when scope is outside his/her level of competence or delegation.
The Repair Specialist is accountable to make the Supplier respecting warranty claim terms, contractual flat rate, or time & Material quotations for each Repair Order, within the limit defined by the Supplier Manager, using rules and references provided by Supplier Manager (contract, market price, internal reference).
- The Repair Specialist shall challenge and negotiate with the Supplier in order to reach terms and conditions market compliant, and for the benefit of Airbus.
- He/She shall receive and shall approve on a timely manner and at the right price for the benefit of Airbus, all quotations within the limit defined by the Supplier Manager.
- He/She shall communicate approval to Supplier and Airbus Stakeholders and shall ensure that all information are up to date in FHS MIS
- The Repair Specialist shall prepare the justification file to recharge additional work to Customers (in case of Customer Induce Damaged), and communicate it to the relevant stakeholder
Lead time :
The Repair Specialist shall ensure that the Supplier respects the contractual Shop Processing time for each repair order
- The Repair Specialist shall record all timestamps in FHS MIS, related to his scope of responsibility (Time in shop, out of shop, …), on a timely manner, in order to allow all stakeholders to have a real-time visibility on on-going operations, and to facilitate Supplier performance monitoring.
- He/She has to implement all corrective actions when the Supplier does not respect the contractual Shop Processing time, such as requesting and obtaining Standard Exchange units, or any other actions defined in contracts.
1. The Repair Specialist is accountable for the implementation of the first level of corrective
actions, in case of non-respect of contractual obligations.
- He/She shall identify issues root causes and initiate and follow up all corrective actions, including at supplier’s facilities.
- He/She shall escalate the issue to the Supplier Manager, when the first level of corrective actions is inoperative or inefficient, with relevant fact and figures.
2. The Repair Specialist is the main point of contact for COD/AOG desk to manage FHS
customers’ critical situations, involving Repair shops.
- He/She shall take any actions allowing Airbus FHS to fulfil its customer’s critical requirement, such as Advance exchanges, chargeable or not, speed up repair process, change of shipping instructions, etc…
- He/She contribute to challenge FHS customers need avoid useless additional expenses
- He/She shall find a solution addressing FHS customer critical situation, at the lower expenses for Airbus.
3. The Repair Specialist is accountable for fixing Quarantine cases, for Component back from
repair from its appointed Supplier, for any FHS warehouse, being supported by relevant
4. The Repair Specialist supports the person in charge of analysing Shop Finding Reports for reliability study purpose by making sure that all required documents are provided by the supplier, for any part returned to Airbus by Suppliers, or for those kept as exchange unit.
- The Repair Specialist shall report, formally and informally, on a regular basis to the Supplier Manager on Supplier performance.
- The Repair Specialist shall contribute to all improvement projects related to repair management
- The Repair Specialist shall organize operational regular meetings with repair shops to address open issues, repair status and data reconciliation.
- The Repair Specialist shall support claim process e.g. data reconciliation with supplier
• Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Purchasing, Administration or Aerospace or a relevant experience of 5-7 years in Supplier Management ideally in case of lower degree.
• Good knowledge of aerospace industry
• Good experience in repair administration and Supplier operational management
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to work in autonomy, in a changing environment.
• Good ability to organise his/her time. To manage priorities
• Ability to work with short deadlines
• Team spirit with the ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
• Fluent in English, another language such as French, Spanish, German, Italian or Mandarin would be a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities