- To increase key accounts in Malaysia.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Prepares business plan by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Chinese Female candidates
- Possess Own transport.