- Responsible to carry out the duties and implementing the activities assigned by the superior within the department/section WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ensuring continuity and efficiency in achieving the Company Policy and desired quality and quantity.
Key job tasks
- Ensure sales team coordination work from customer order, price, quotation , liaison with customers on pre-production requirement and provide all necessary information to ensure goods are produces to customers' specifications and on time delivery.
- Handle credit assessment and recommendation on new and existing customers and ensure it is compliance to credit control guidelines.
- Attend to customers' complaints and verification of defective products of which include liaison with relevant department.
- Communicate with customer pertaining to complaints contents and complete relevant complaint form and forward to relevant department(s) for investigation.
- Ensure customers' payments are on time.
- Carry out appropriate action to reduce exposure to bad debts.
- Must attribute teamwork within the department cooperate with other department as well.
- Other job assignment requested by superior from time to time.
- Minimum SPM/Diploma. Degree in Sales & Marketing, Economic and Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in sales of manufacturing field
- Good personality and good follow up/coordination skills.
- Must be able to travel and possess own transport.
Candidate who is interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com