The jobholder, a member of the Flight Hour Services (FHS) organization, he/she is based in Sepang-Malaysia, reports functionally to the Head of FHS Business Support function in France/Germany and reports locally to the Head of FHS Malaysia.
In addition, the jobholder coordinates the local FHS Business Support people and acts a local focal point for FHS Business Support related activities (Process and Tools, Data Management & Governance, and Operational Support).
He/she works in close collaboration with the overall FHS community worldwide.
The FHS organization defines and delivers tailored packages of maintenance services designed to meet the overall requirements of the customer, ranging from FHS-components up to a Tailored Support Package (TSP).
Such packages include component maintenance, spare management, airframe maintenance and engineering services that are delivered by cooperating with a partner, suppliers such as OEMs, MROs or other service providers, subsidiaries or between several Operating Units
1. Provide business IS governance and guidance in order to secure across FHS a harmonized and consolidated way of using, developing, maintaining and supporting FHS IS applications
2. Manages and drumbeat IS and digital development projects, and act as “Project Manager” and “Product Owner” representing the business during “Agile” development phases
3. Support FHS sales campaign with IS expertize and Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) Cost estimation for deals Business Cases
4. Contribute to the IS set-up preparation for Entry Into Service (EIS) of new FHS deal in line with Quality standards and Airworthiness regulations and interacting with Customers and FHS stakeholders
5. Coordinate internal and external IS/IT contributors and solutions providers
6. Establish a common language for business- vs ICT alignment
7. Manage IS/IT budget and control associated costs
8. Perform local IS and Data induction Trainings
Background and Skills
- Degree in Aerospace-Industrial Engineering or Information Systems/Software Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in the area of Airline Maintenance Operations or Material Management, Spares Engineering or Inventory management
- Proven knowledge in Project Management. Ability to monitor and control complex IS processes and interfaces and have very good analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience in new big-data analytics technologies (e.g. Palantir) and/or Programming skills would be a plus
- High level of agility and ability to work with very short deadlines in a transnational environment
- Autonomy and ability to demonstrate both understanding of the global picture and paying attention to the details
- Willingness to help and support others and have very good teaching capabilities
- Good communication skills to handle the different interfaces with the ability to negotiate, to influence and to take initiatives
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities