- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, and benefits administration.
- Using the EIC (Employee Interaction Centre) tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets,
- Work In Progress (WIP) management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases,
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes,
- Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Services as required,
- Dealing with third party service providers,
- Meeting established KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Escalating complex queries to senior advisors, SME’s and policy teams.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Building partnerships with HR Partners by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/job aids). Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up-to-date
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
- Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree of Human Resources Management OR Business Administration field.
- Candidate must have at least 3-4 years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Good spoken and written skill in English.
- Strong IT skills especially with MS Office and ERP experience is an advantage.
- Expertise in local policies.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in change management is an advantage.
- 5 Full time 5 months contract.