- Responsible for conceptualization artwork and layout design
- Creative in implementing new mockups, websites, and web development projects
- UI/UX design for web and mobile application
- Able to implement a fluid, dynamic, and responsive Web design
- Able to provide insight and review of design and graphic standard
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Web/UI/UX designer role
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Knowledge of programming syntax such as PHP will be added advantage
- Varied portfolio of design work from different industries
- Knowledgeable of the current web design trends and techniques
- Understanding of web standards, cross-browser differences, and W3C standards
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated, able to work independently and a team player
- Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online with a detailed resume including qualifications, stating current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photo (n.r.).Or email your resume to email@example.com .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?