- Programme (G code), set up & run various machine tools on a cnc lathe machine.
- Ensure all components produced meet specifications using appropriate equipments such as (micro metres, vernier, height gauges, bore gauges and etc).
- Ensure that regular maintenance is conducted in a planned and timely manner.
- Create program, sets up the machine, starts the machine and monitors it until the job is complete.
- Prepare complete set of tools for cnc turning process and separate processes to ensure that are best in performance.
- Participate in machining discussions and production meetings.
- Responsibilities include verification of client's drawings and issuing drawings in job cards from production center for machining, inspection of machining before and after hardening at the end the final inspection is done.
- Assist engineering department. Head on any other job related issue.
- Ability to read and interpret 2D & 3D engineering drawing.
- Plan and monitor the projects until all the machining operations are completed.
- Managed project based on customer specifications and requirements.
- Trouble shoot and fine tune machining operations during trial.
- Work closely with other staff to achieve company's objectives of efficient production and good quality at minimum cost.
- Teach and impart knowledge to the local cnc machinists.
- Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Miscellaneous allowance