Job Responsibilities :
- To prepare full set account & financial analysis.
- To ensure smooth running of the Finance Department. This includes accuracy and timely management of receivables, payables, fixed assets, manage cash flow, sales analysis report, budgeting and forecasting of financial results, audit, tax, company secretarial and other financial related matters.
- To prepare and finalise products costing and quotation to customers.
- To source for alternative suppliers for raw materials & packaging materials.
- To coordinate with Production Department on raw materials planning & ordering.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- To carry out other ad-hoc assignments as required by the management.
Job Requirements :
- Must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Finance /Accounting.
- Experience in manufacturing account and cost accountancy management with relevant qualification with minimum 2 years working experience.
- Mandarin speaking will be added advantage
- Knowledge of AutoCount Accounting Software is an advantage and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?