- Assist Club Manager to oversee the Club daily operation
- Responsible for providing front office service to the club guests, providing the food & beverage service for them at the Club
- Greet and serves guests courteously and professionally
- Serve food and beverage to guests of the Club
- Assist guests if they need any help
- Provide guests with information about our facilities
- Ensure knowledge of the brand standards and implement in while working
- Prepare and check various daily and monthly records and reports
- Attending Serving the guest at Sport Counter
- Attend to any guest feedback and complaints and take action to resolve these problems
- Candidate must possess at least with a Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Hospitality management, food service management or related field
- Required language (s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must possess own transport and willing to work long hours in Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- Excellent interpersonal, computer skills and communication skills.
- Experience in leadership and managerial roles
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Service oriented individual
- Mature, energetic, assertive, independent and a team player
- Minimum of 1-year experience in hospitality industry
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?