- To plan, supervise and troubleshoot any machinery, facilities, or equipment, failure in the plant.
- To perform routine inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance equipment.
- To assist production in the setup and changeover of model for relevant machines.
- To maintain up to date preventive and predictive maintenance schedule.
- To be proactive in the up keeping of the safety of machinery and facilities in compliance with the government act and regulations.
- Report any potential problems/hazards to the superior and take remedial action.
- Any other ad hoc maintenance or repair work.
Job Requirements :
- Experienced in machinery service & maintenance job or relevant experience in manufacturing/construction with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Proficient in language of English and Malay.
- Able to perform OT when required.
- Good eye side, no colour blind.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Seelong, Senai.
- Ability to start work immediately is an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?