As part of the Intel Finance team, you'll have a wide array of responsibilities. Finance has the opportunity to work across multiple international sites, to demonstrate the capability and leadership to be effective business partners. In this role, you will provide financial support to construction projects around the world maintaining key project controls. You will be a key business partner to local finance support as well as operations project management in critical elements of project execution. Depending on your position, your responsibilities could span many activities and may include:
- Review and validation of project commitments
- Providing accounting support in managing the project cost report
- Allocation and management of project budgets
- Running project budget, commits, and spends reports and providing high level financial analysis
- Determination of accrual values and booking accounting transactions
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree, preferable in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with local and worldwide teams
- Excellent attention to detail and action oriented
- MS Excel and SAP knowledge would be an added advantageInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.