- To efficiently handle inbound and outbound customer call inquiries.
- To provide fast and timely solutions to all customer related problems.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent Customer Services.
- To be constantly guided by company's service standards.
- Effectively manage large numbers of incoming calls
- Handle complaint, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Previous working experience in customer service, or customer service related fields (i.e. Telemarketing, Billing, Customer Liaison etc) is an added advantage but not essential
- Possess good telephone etiquette with a smiley voice.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in handling basic computer (Microsoft Excel/Word etc).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Social media savvy
- Annual leave and sick leave
- KWSP and SOCSO
- Medical & Insurance Coverage
- Yearly Increments to upgrade your basic salary yearly & improve your lifestyle.
- Career Progression opportunities - you maybe able to get promotion easily.