- To be responsible as the key window person between customers and suppliers to co-ordinate all activities encompassing project schedule, material selection, budget, deadline, delivery, process control and quality to ensure that they meet customers’ satisfaction.
- To support customers on engineering and commercial activities at Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) stage such as technical and costing proposals to fulfill Request-For-Quotation (RFQ) requirements.
- To lead and support existing and new projects at all stages which encompass product design, prototype development, industrialization and production.
- To co-ordinate cross-functional team in meeting customer deliverables.
- To adhere to and comply with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and regulations as demanded by customers.
- Degree in Engineering or Science. Exceptional Diploma holders in Engineering may be considered.
- Familiar with either metal precision or plastic injection molding or PCB assembly or final assembly of electronic end products.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the above fields, ideally in the project management of products or systems or sub-parts in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess good communication skills and an excellent team player.
- Able to travel frequently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?