- Assist recruiters in end to end recruitment process:
- Assessment center management, interview arrangement, recruitment meeting arrangement, candidate database maintenance, coordination in follow up with offer progress and documents and recruitment campaigns
- Exposure to manage full cycle of recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring team negotiating offers, visa processes, up until ensuring candidate onboard within the timeline given. Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy.
***We would require Local Internship student only from Mid March onward.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English Communication Skill.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities