The role requires the individual to oversee a team of virtual customer service specialists who;
- Provide high quality customer support experience for end user thru phone/email/chat, in order to increase lifetime value, and overall satisfaction with hardware and digital content
- Provide strategic and consultative advise and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from your market
- Able to use quantitative abilities to make effective, strategic decisions and able toexercise extraordinary judgment as a key stakeholder in defining our long-term long-tail service strategy.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees in a timely, efficient and
- knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems, providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Assist manager with daily operation of call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and
- reward/recognition programs. Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Share continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively
Training & Development:
- Insure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain a high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems, according to company policy.
- Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required Recognizing growth opportunities, future oriented, building team skill sets, positive attitude, organized, proactive and a team player
- Identify and implement initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, increase efficiency, and boost team productivity for small business customers.
- Attend training on new/updated products or procedures
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities