- To handle statutory audit/tax/accounting assignments and related functions independently.
- To apply solid understanding of audit and accounting standards, policies and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance, tax compliance and accounting.
- Drafting of financial statements, reports and arrangement letters
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
- Candidate must possess Recognised Accounting Degree or equivalent professional qualifications or partially qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA Australia.
- Resourceful, committed and keen to develop a long term career in audit.
- Technical ability to deal with and manage a varied portfolio of clients, effective interpersonal and communication skills, ability to motivate and train staff to produce work of high standard.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Study leave provided for relevant professional examinations.
- Preferably entry level specialized in Audit/ Taxation or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in audit firm
- Flexible working hours for those who are married