- To plan, organize and execute for whole operation of Project Department in overseeing establishment of new projects, upgrading projects and renovations and to sustain good condition of existing buildings and civil and structural facilities.
- To ensure the new project / renovations meeting the regulatory requirement.
- To conduct regular inspection and maintenance works.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- With 2 - 3 years of working experience in similar capacity in related filed is required for this position.
- Pre & Post QS experience and able to prepare tender documentation.
- Analytical, detailed and good interpersonal skill.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?