The Project Manager is fully responsible to bring a project into a successful conclusion (scope and quality), on time, within budget and ensure the customer satisfaction.
- Assist in identifying the weak spots, devising a plan to rectify and execute on that plan to turn the business around.
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing all project activities conducted by the company.
- Project Initiation- Identify key stakeholders and perform analysis to gain buy-in and requirements for the success of the project.
- Project Planning-Identify key project team members and define roles and responsibilities to create a project organization structure to develop a communication plan.
- Project Execution-Manage proactively the resource allocation by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned to the tasks according to the project plan.
- Project Control-Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Project Close-Out - Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Masters level
- At least 4-6 year(s) of working experience project management/account management
- Minimum 4 years working in a general CRM environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Have sufficient knowledge in basic project management, tools and techniques.
- Good attitude with considerable amount of patience is required.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal development opportunities