Credit Management Junior - Your future position?
This role will report to the Accounts Receivable & Credit Management Manager. In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Resolve simple collection issues
- Perform collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with significant past due amounts
- Partial accountability for management of accounts under bankruptcy jurisdiction, collection agencies, and other legal proceedings related to collection/credit
- Monitor/follow up collection action with outside agencies and legal counsel
- Manage and mitigate credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports, quarterly and regulatory filings (as available), debt service ratings and other reporting tools
- Establish and review credit limits for both new and existing accounts
- Work with corporate and regional finance to analyze bad debt reserve requirements and recommend monthly accruals
- Participate in the quotation and proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting management’s cash flow objectives and the corporate credit and collections policy
- Ensure sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of customer orders based upon financial condition of the account
Customer Relationship Management:
- Communicate with sales and finance regarding material changes in status of key customers’ financial positions
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes :
- College / university degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Fluent English and Fluency in Hindi or Bahasa is highly desirable.
- Experience in SAP is highly preferred
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.7 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com .