- To regulate and maintain an up to date HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute to the development of corporate HR polices as and when necessary.
- To develop the HR team, to ensure the provision of a HR service to the Company. Manage a team of staff. Responsible for mentoring, guiding and Developing them as a second line to the current position.
- To ensure timely recruitment of required level/quality of Management and Non Management staff focusing on Employee Retention and key Employee Identification initiatives.
- Provide active support in the selection of Recruitment agencies which meet the Company’s expectation. Ensure Corporate branding in recruitment media/s and Advertisements.
- Develop and fine tune effective methods or tools for selection to ensure the right people with the right competencies are brought into the company or promoted from within.
- Prepare information and input for the salary budgets, ensuring they are in compliance to the approved budgets. To focus on pay for performance and salary benchmarks. Ensure adherence to corporate guidelines on salary revision, adjustments and promotions. Coordinate increments and promotions of all staff.
- To ensure appropriate communication at all levels.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
- To maintain and value add to the following:
- Performance management (Appraisals)
- Staff induction
- Rewards and recognitions
- Staff retention
- Career development
- Success planning
- Compensation/Benefits for staff
- To facilitate/support the development of team members
- Competency Building
- To manage training programmes for staff whether internal or external.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Level of education: Minimum Bachelor degree, any related field.
- Experience / skills required: Minimum with 3 years HR experience in similar capacity. Knowledge in Microsoft word, Power point, Excel Have business acumen would be an advantage.
- Language proficiency :
English – Excellent written & spoken
Bahasa Malaysia – Excellent written & spoken
Mandarin - written or spoken would be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Fitness membership