One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries & markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait & more.In South East Asia we are part of the Asia, Middle East, Africa region and one of the fastest growing markets for the organization. We seek the best talent and give them diverse experiences overtime to develop them to have strong corporate and retail careers. Join us today!
General Mills Values
All employees at General Mills are expected to exhibit & role model below General Mills values:
Do the right thing all the time
Build trust with unquestionable integrity. Do the right thing for our consumers, for our customers, for our brands, for our business, for our communities and for our employees.
Play to Win
Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first.
Win as a Team
Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire
Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, move quickly
Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.
- Ice cream cake production (packing, de mould and creaming).
- Handmade chocolate production.
- Receive phone calls pertaining cake ordering and delivery from Haagen-Dazs Shops.
- Ice cream, ingredient and packaging material replenishment.
- Goods received to Haagen-Dazs cake kitchen for production.
- Goods issued out to Haagen-Dazs Shops after production.
- Assist in Haagen-Dazs cake kitchen cleaning.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) paper work as per Quality Regulatory Operations (QRO) requirements.
- Daily closing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why join us?
- On job training provided
- OT payment
- Monthly incentive
- Montly free pint
- Medical & dental provided
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- EPF & SOCSO contributions