1. Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
2. at least 3 years related working experience.
3. good and strong knowledge in Employment Act and Malaysia Labour Law.
4. good knowledge in Occupational Safety & Health and related field.
5. cordinate and liase with all government rules and regulations.
3. computer literacy, initiative, committed and hardworking.
4. a team player with excellent interpersonal skill.
5. able to work independently and communicate in English and Malay.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities