Channel business contributes about 20% of Intel annual revenue. Malaysia Channel COE is an organization within Sales & Marketing SMG Finance supporting 80%/150 distributors worldwide APJ/PRC/EMEA. The Channel COE provides end-to-end finance service including weekly Disti reporting, rebate calculation and payment as well as revenue close. Those data is the basis for Intel's channel revenue recognition and the SMG uses for product procurement and market projections. Additionally, the COE also rolls up the Disti revenue to WWR for the quarterly financial reporting and support geo managerial reporting.
Channel Finance Analyst job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Consults Disti to ensure accurate inventory reporting & sales out reporting
- Performs SOX701 to ensure level of inventory CI verses RI are accurate
- Partners with US Channel COE & biz ops to standardize WW process & drive business impact
- Be the process expert & owns Channel BPM L2 role
- proficiency and working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting and/or prolonged course of study in a business or job related field.
- Related practical experience is preferred.
- Consistently utilizes and applies financial, accounting, business and risk management strategies and concepts.
- Autonomously evaluates and analyzes financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions.
- Provides financial advice, counseling, and recommendation that significantly influences the decision making process and direction of varying levels of business leaders including project leads, managers, operational business groups and factories.
- Independently develops financial budgets, plans, forecasts to further the development and achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluates cost and return on financial and investment decisions.
- Independently evaluates accounting and reporting and recommends solutions to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting. Inadequacies in performance and erroneous decisions can lead to inefficient use of resources and loss of business.
- Plans, performs and schedules own work with general management direction.
- Assignments are delivered in the form of overall goals and expected results.
- Systems aptitude and advanced excel skills
- Strong communication and business partnership
- Project management and data analysis
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.