- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in HR operational funtions.
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Laws & Legislation and current HR practices.
- Computer literate
- Good Communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of immigration & foreign worker administration.
Primary Responsibility :-
- Responsible for Foreign worker and local payroll
- Manage overall foreign workers general affairs & liase with immigration Department(e.g. recuitment/passport/accommodation,medical)
- Overall documentation,including issuing letter of offer/Employment letter, Letter of confirmation, letter of termintaion.
- Ensure human resources policies are in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relation to personnel activities(staffing,recuitment,training,performance evaluation.
- liasing with JTK,JKKP,DOE,HRDF,SOCSO,KWSP and Immigation for related matter.
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?