- Know well in IT software especially retail E-Pos System, as well as HR Payroll System, Attendance device & accounting software.
- Strong in IT planning, Infrasturecture and Networking Knowledges.
- Direct operational IT planning, including planning IT projects and the allocation of manpower resources.
- Coordinate IT staffing, including hiring, supervision, scheduling, professional development and discipline.
- Collaborate with and maintain communications with executives and department heads in the organization.
- Design, implement and enforce the policies, procedures and best practices for IT team or department.
- Research IT solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of IT systems and IT infrastructure.
- Negotiate and approach technology vendor, outsourcing, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Should have superior skills in team leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication.
- Should have a strong command of project management principles, procedures and best practices.
- 5 or more years IT work experience
- Bachelor Degree/ Master in Information Technology
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?