- Lead the finance department for the groups.
- Establish the finance department policies and operating procedures.
- Provide support to the Managing Director to achieve overall financial target for the Company. Report to the Board of Directors and the Finance Head of the Company.
- Review full set of management accounts of the group companies to ensure compliance with Company’s policies and operating procedures.
- Provide guidance to the finance department to ensure the financial report is prepared accurately in compliance with Company’s policies and operating procedures, and meeting timeline set for financial reporting.
- Monitor AR and AP functions on customers’ collection and suppliers’ payment.
- Prepare cash flow forecast and manage the cash flow of the Company and all treasury matters.
- Must be hands on to lead and guide in all matters of GST related and ensure all GST compliance are met at all times form the recording of output and input tax, timely report submission & payment keeping abreast with the charges of GST matters.
- Handle company secretarial, audit and tax matters of the Company.
- Take the lead in annual budget preparation of the Company and track performance against the planned figures.
- Provide guidance, supervision, coaching and support subordinate.
- Must be familiar with the processes of using SAP accounting system and the daily operations of the Finance Department.
- Must be willing to take on any other ad-hoc assignments given.
- Always review and improve the standard operation procedures (SOP’S) to ensure the efficiency of the finance department.
- Minimum requirement of at least a Bachelors Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and preferably a member any professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA)
- At least 6-10 years of working experience with minimum 5 years in managerial position
- Manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Strong Leadership skills but is willing to be hands on when necessary
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin and familiar in SAP system
Minimum Level of Education Required:
Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin