- Competitive research, build and execute social media strategy
- Plan, execute and manage social marketing campaigns to maximize awareness and elevate brand building, leads and drive customers to Facebook and website
- Oversee daily social media content (text, images, video) to make sure they are aligned with company's brand direction.
- Work with product and sales teams to promote company products and services.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Leading the team and making sure the team's growth is aligned with company's goal.
- At least 2 years of digital/social marketing/art director experience
- Creative in terms of generating regular content for company that's not just relevant but converting in terms campaign's objectives(leads, sales)
- Spearheading of New Marketing Campaigns every month by doing extensive research, coming up with ideas and executing them to success.
- Good and proven track record of lead generation through digital/social marketing platforms and brand awareness and engagement
- Good command of written and verbal English and Bahasa Malaysia (Chinese is a plus)
- Pro-active and positive attitude (This is super important)
- Ability to take on projects from concept phase through to finished artwork is necessary
- Strong graphic and good art sense & detail-minded.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Company dinner & trip
- Discuss in details when interview