- Translate customer's requirement and information specifications and generate Design concepts.
- Evaluate design feasibility and work on final design details to meet customer's requirements of new project.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining drawings to the latest version.
- Prepare documentation on technical information.
- Responsible for prototype building, testing, and evaluation.
- Provide timely and accurate design and drawings for project business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering ( Mechatronic) or equivalent, fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills and good command in spoken and written for English and at least spoken for Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong leadership, people skills, good communication skills, initiative, innovative, strong organizational skills and result-oriented.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 012-4281921/04-5075233 (EXT: 170)
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance