- Analyze customer's requirement and information specifications and generate design concepts.
- Evaluate design feasibility and work on final design details to meet customer's requirements of new project.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining drawings and bill of material to the latest version.
- Prepare documentation on technical information, for example operation manual and work instruction.
- Responsible for prototype building, testing and evaluation.
- Provide design system for part modifications, cost reduction and other technical support activities to production.
- Provide timely and accurate design and drawings for project business.
- Work for tight project timeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering ( Mechatronic) or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 012-4281921/04-5075233 (EXT: 170)
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance