- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Enginering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of coding such as C++, C# and PLC programming.
- Candidate must able to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- To maintain and improve the existing software and develop the new software as necessary.
- Min. 1-2 year working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to write in together with your detailed resume to email: email@example.com Tel: 012-4271182/04-5075233 (EXT: 191)
Perks & Benefits
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical insurance