- In this role you will have to wear a lot of hats and be a dynamic business athlete. The potential to impact the business, work with high powered stakeholders, and grow your experience is tremendous:
- Sales - You will be responsible for a number of mid-large sized accounts. This requires a sufficient understanding of the products and an ability to interact positively with customers and partners.
- Channel Management - Partners will look to you as their key takeholder for renewals. You will work closely with your vendor team to manage these partners, ensure they follow renewal best practices and enable them to maximize revenue from their existing customer base.
- Planning Management: Further you will control target attainment of the assigned Program Management staff and will pro-actively report to the Global Internet Services Leader the outcomes of production.
- Weekly and monthly sales our reports are required, the data from the client CRM will be collateralized by you and put into sufficient management information
- Relationship Management: You will be responsible for a number of mid-large sized accounts. This requires a sufficient understanding of our products and an ability to interact positively with customers and partners.
What You'd Need:
- Must be either an Australian citizen / PR / Work Permit.
- Preferably with 1 year of similar work experience.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?