- Basic Computer literate is required (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel)
- Minimum 1 year working experience in administration and/ or shipping environment.
- Liaise with Production planner to confirm container booking arrangement.
- Organize booking of container for delivery of goods.
- Prepare booking instruction to be given to Production and Store
- Prepare shipping documentation (Tax invoice, Packing list, export permit and etc) upon completing of loading goods.
- Ensure all incoming containers are in a good condition and are delivered accordingly.
- Work closely with account team for all banking related documents.
- Maintain shipment recording on a daily basis.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Additional responsibilities as and when instructed by Sales Manager.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and execute.
- Someone who can work under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Someone who takes initiative to support the team.
- Professional demeanour and attitude.
- A fast learner who can quickly understands and articulate new technologies and processes.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Data entry and reporting skills.
- Attention to details, organized individual.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?