The HR Specialist Support assists the HR Specialist Manager in the day to day matters relating to Human Resource and Work permit Management.
Manpower & Recruitment:
- To receive applications and key in the Infocenter to establish employee date based
- Ensure proper on-boarding process is established for new employees in the organization.
- To check all expenses and insurance Claims
- To prepare and process the payroll tabulation for all the employees in the organization and ensure they are computed in an accurate and timely manner.
Compensation & Benefits
- To assist in managing the Company’s benefits programs
- To ensure that all medical, marriage, maternity, paternity, leave a examination and compassionate leave applications are supported with various certificates.
- To liaise with employees and insurance company on any insurance claims.
- To apply for credit cards whenever requiredd
- To update employees’ personal data as and when changes are made.
- To ensure safe custody of all personal files and records.
- To maintain and file records on recruitment such as manpower requisition, resume and others.
- To file all payroll report, EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax and HRDF records in a proper and secure manner.
- To liaise with agent pertaining to expatriate matters.
- To assist in application, renewal and cancellation of work permits (documents preparations).
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities