- To promote company services and prospecting new clients.
- Must be able to handle customer relations management, maintain good relationship with clients.
- Must be able to prepare presentations and present to clients.
- Well organize and preparations before show and on-site for project management.
- Must be self initiative and follow up with client on projects before and after sales.
- Sourching and comparing vendor quotations in order to prepare costing and quotation to clients.
- Handle other ad-hoc matters from time to time assigned by superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Event Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Sri Damansara, KL City Area.
- Applicants must possess own transport and willing to travel outstation/ overseas for projects.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in relevant industries.
- Able to work long hours and during weekends or public holiday if needed.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadline.
- Self confident, positive thinking, persistent, target oriented, enthusiastic.
- Competent in MS Office software: MS Office Word, MS office Excel, MS Office Power Point.
- Advantage: experience in relevant industries.
- Preferably young enthusiastic.
- Fresh Graduates & Internship are also welcome to apply.
- Immediate availability preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?