IT (information technology) executives manage the information technology needs and systems of their employers, including implementing database and network designs, installing and upgrading software, ensuring systems security and troubleshooting computer issues throughout their organizations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKR) of an IT department.
- Develop and oversee the Continuous Improvement
- Provide IT expertise to IT personnel and other departments when need arise.
- Collaborate with IT personnel by reviewing and following up the pending tasks.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues, including computer hardware, software, server, and networking.
- Maintain log and list of data backup, including workstations, servers and emails.
- Maintain and monitor technology resources consumption, including network traffic, data storage, computer supplies and consumables, and email usage.
- Input and maintain accounts and passwords for workstations, server, software and business related internet services.
- Input and maintain email, IP addresses and user security permission to server, web contents and confidential information.
- Provide recommendation and advice to staff or Top management about security breach and security status.
- Provide recommendation and advice to Top Management about purchase or upgrade of technology resources.
- Identity and prepare computer hardware for disposal when appropriate.
- Protect proprietary and confidential properties gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information within IT control.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/ Computer- Network/ System/ Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience supporting Windows environments and Active Directory, router and switch administration, installation and configuration of software and hardware.