- To conduct continuous improvement in all PCB assembly processes relating to quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost.
- To evaluate, control and implement quality measures to address quality concerns pertaining to SMT processes.
- To lead and contribute in the product development process involving product qualification, DPR and DFMEA review.
- To lead First Article qualification, test and verification and pre-production approval process.
- To facilitate in the development of FMEAs, control plan, etc. in new product development and product changes.
- To develop PCBA’s inspection methods to ensure customer requirements and restricted and banned substances are fulfilled.
- To be in charge of failure analysis in verification and validation of major defects, administer containment action and reply customer complaint within committed response time.
- To perform internal auditing to ensure that process/products’ quality performance is up-to- date and meet target.
- To establish ESD system in compliance with ANSI/ESD 20.20 standard.
- Degree in any Science or Engineering related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in PCB Assembly industry with IPC standards practitioner.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to lead team for continuous improvement.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities